Sources say The contract was facilitated by Suni Osorun, a Nigerian and co-founder of the entertainment company, which has its base in the United States of America.
The Black Wall Street Records was a record label founded by Jayceon “Game” Taylor and his half-brother George “Big Fase 100”³ Taylor III.
Latest Updates ...
- Pope Francis Addresses On Going Priest/Bishop Okpaleke Battle in Imo State
- Music: Future ft Nicki Minaj – You Da Baddest
- Music: DJ Spinall ft Mr Eazi – Calm Down
- AFRIMMA 2017 – Complete List of Nominations
- Like Lekki, Lagos Mainland, Enugu and Ogun, Flood Takes Over PortHarcourt (photos)
- Music: Tory Lanez & Trey Songz – Wild Thoughts (Remix)
- Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil is “Guccified” for Birthday Shoot (photos)
- Music: Puff Daddy ft Biggie & Rick Ross – Watcha Gon’ Do