The trial of the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, at the Code of Conduct Tribunal, has been adjourned till November 5 and 6.
Chairman of the Tribunal, Danladi Umar, gave the ruling after hearing from Saraki‘s lawyer, Joseph Daodu and government lawyer, Rotimi Jacobs.
The lawyers had argued that judgement be delayed pending case at the Court of Appeal.
Saraki is facing a 13-count charge of false assets declaration, proffered against him by the Code of Conduct Bureau.
Latest Updates ...
- Pope Francis Addresses On Going Priest/Bishop Okpaleke Battle in Imo State
- Music: Future ft Nicki Minaj – You Da Baddest
- Music: DJ Spinall ft Mr Eazi – Calm Down
- AFRIMMA 2017 – Complete List of Nominations
- Like Lekki, Lagos Mainland, Enugu and Ogun, Flood Takes Over PortHarcourt (photos)
- Music: Tory Lanez & Trey Songz – Wild Thoughts (Remix)
- Tiwa Savage’s Son Jamil is “Guccified” for Birthday Shoot (photos)
- Music: Puff Daddy ft Biggie & Rick Ross – Watcha Gon’ Do